Tuesday 1 December 2015

Last Minute Christmas gifts.

We all get that one person who gives you a gift at Christmas who you haven't got anything for & I don't know about you but I feel dead guilty about it so this year I thought I'd prepare myself & make some hot chocolate's in a jar.

There so easy to do & cost pennies to make, they can stay in your cupboard ready to give to anyone who turns up with an unexpected gift.


All you need is:
Washed out jar (curry, coffee, sauces)
Hot chocolate powder.
Marshmallows.
Chocolates.
Candy cane.
Ribbon/Bow

What you do:
Fill the bottom of the jar with the recommended amount of chocolate powder, fill with marshmallows 3/4 full & top with chocolates.

If the lid is plain keep that but if not use tinfoil (doubled up) to close the top.

Finish off with a ribbon & candy cane, or anything you fancy to make it look festive. And that's it!

I hope you found this helpful & I hope it gets you out of the unexpected gift predicament.

THANKS FOR READING
CHELSEA OXO

No comments:

Post a Comment